Khan’s Tutorial is a tutoring and mentorship company whose mission is to create upward mobility through education, free community workshops and scholarships for underrepresented youth. We have over 25 years of experience in education, helping over 3,700 students gain admission to the NYC Specialized High Schools.
We are looking for an experienced SAT Instructor who can virtually teach lessons, classwork and homework that have been developed internally by a team of experts with decades of experience.
The ideal candidate for this position must have the following qualifications:
- Current undergraduate student
- SAT score in the 95th percentile (1450+)
- Strongly motivated and enthusiastic about teaching and improving student progress
- Punctual, professional, with the ability to motivate, engage and empower students.
- Must have minimum 1 year teaching or tutoring experience
- Will be required to take an assessment
- Virtually teach our internally developed SAT curriculum to students for 3-4 days per week
- Review, record and track student progress
- Virtually administer diagnostic exams to monitor the progress of our students
- Virtually conduct Parent Teacher Conferences after every diagnostic exam