Kharon builds data products and analytic tools to identify and understand risk at the intersection of international security and commerce. The world’s largest financial institutions and corporates rely on our solutions to enhance their financial crimes compliance, sanctions compliance, export control, supply chain risk, and ESG programs.
We are hiring Data Operations Analysts with 0-2 years of experience to support the design, development, maintenance, and operationalization of new and existing data products.
The successful candidate will be dedicated, inquisitive, and detail-oriented. They will be a quick learner with the ability to consistently apply rules, frameworks, and standards to identify insights, patterns, and anomalies with minimal supervision. They will demonstrate knowledge of key international security issues through their professional or academic experiences. They will demonstrate the ability to communicate complex narratives with clarity and concision.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Monitor global media for developments relevant to Kharon’s data products
- Monitor enforcement actions, litigation, and policy activity by regulatory agencies for developments relevant to Kharon’s data products
- Drive integration of Kharon’s core data assets with strategic data assets to support new data products and partnership initiatives
- Support Kharon’s rapid response capability through targeted research and data entry in response to key media, regulatory, or policy developments
Skills & Knowledge
- Demonstrated knowledge of international security issues
- Experience conducting substantive research, as demonstrated through professional, academic, or extracurricular experience
- Professional proficiency in Chinese (Mandarin) or Russian strongly preferred but not required