Insights About This Role
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious Business Development Operations Analyst to support initiatives for a well-funded, growing data and analytics company. The company offers products to identify risk at the intersection of global security and commercial issues, where demand is driven by quickly evolving legal and regulatory requirements.
Kharon is looking for a driven individual to be responsible for the maintenance and advancement of Kharon’s Business Development operations. Individuals with experience in business intelligence research, conflict and illicit finance analysis, banking sector risk management and compliance, or other national security-related matters may wish to apply.
The role’s primary responsibility will be to support the objectives of the Chief Client Officer, the SVP of Global Sales, and the Sales team. The individual will develop an in-depth understanding of these objectives, and implement duties and responsibilities to support meeting and exceeding objectives, as set forth below.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Support the Chief Client Officer, the SVP of Global Sales, and the Sales team in preparation for meetings, calls, and presentations with clients and potential clients.
- Conduct business intelligence research on companies, industries, and geographies, with a focus on financial crime regulatory matters.
- Landscape and identify potential leads and entry points for business development purposes at banks, companies, law firms, professional services firms, and other firms.
- Collaborate with Kharon marketing and research teams to support Kharon participation and attendance at industry events and conferences, to include drafting and editing of related proprietary material and collateral.
- Provide support on the development of proposals and RFPs.
- Assist Sales Team with training and SOPs implementation.
- Support business development meetings, calls, and presentations by driving slide decks and taking notes.
- Identify opportunities to continuously improve and streamline business development and sales initiatives and operations.
Skills and Qualifications
- Experience at high-growth setting preferred
- Keen sense of judgment, initiative, ownership, and follow-through
- Attentive to details and facts
- Excellent interpersonal skills, dedicated, collaborative, and team-oriented
- Strong ability to adapt to change and ambiguity
- Acts with credibility, trust, and integrity
Kharon is a leading provider of research and data analytics covering global security threats that impact commerce and finance. Our clients include first-tier international financial institutions, corporates, and public sector entities.
Kharon empowers organizations and practitioners that tackle complex risk management for financial crimes, sanctions, and export controls, as well as business and reputational risk.
Kharon data can be accessed through our web-based search portal to support due diligence investigations and through extracts that integrate with all major screening and analytic platforms.