Kindros™ is a new public benefit company focused on closing the income, wealth, and opportunity gaps by providing organizations with their own unbiased financial knowledge center.
We are launching a paid virtual internship that will include 7 to 10 undergraduate students from different colleges. The internship is intended to be a two-way learning opportunity that’s both fun and collegial.
The team will work directly with the founder to develop a pilot fellowship program specifically focused on three goals:
- Train and certify the student fellows in personal financial management.
- Plan a group project for increasing financial knowledge.
- Refine the Kindros fellowship model.
- Strong interest in social innovation.
- Personal desire to make a positive impact.
- Passionate about helping to close the wealth gap.
- No financial knowledge or skills required (these skills will be taught during the fellowship program)
Compensation: $20 per hour for 4 to 5 hours for 12 weeks.
Paid every two weeks.