The 85/15 Financial Fitness Program is designed to improve people’s financial wellness. The program does this in 12 online meetings, which include courses on personal financing and consultations maintaining a budget. Together, these are intended to develop financial literacy and financial discipline.
The 1065 Business Partnership Program is designed to improve the financial wellness of small businesses. The program offers online courses on business management and a partnership with KFG. Through the courses, business-owners learn formally and generally about managing a business. Through the partnership, business-owners learn how to implement the necessary systems and operations into their businesses.
About the Financial Wellness Coaches
Coaches are responsible for facilitating the 85/15 Financial Fitness Program with client groups (5-50 people per group). In regular online meetings, coaches guide their client groups through personal financing courses and assist them with their personal budget planning.
In the 1065 Business Partnership Program, coaches are responsible for facilitating the courses. In regular online meetings, coaches guide their clients (business-owners) through business management courses.
- Background in business, finance, accounting, investing, education, tutoring, customer service preferred
- Ability to command a room or take charge in a group setting
- Ability to organize information and present academic research clearly
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Passion for our cause
In each meeting with a client group, $6 per client.
Example: In a group of 30 clients doing 85/15, each hour-long meeting (out of the 12 meetings) will earn $180.
· Learns basic personal financing & business-management material, the KFG budget model, and the evolving courses
· For each client group, leads 12 monthly meetings online
o Shares screen with course video and engages with clients about the material
o Facilitates an evaluation of clients’ understanding in order to measure their progress and our effectiveness
o In 85/15, works with the clients on their budgets
§ In the beginning, this involves walking clients through the process of creating their budgets
§ Throughout the program, this involves creating a supportive environment to motivate clients to maintain their budgets (sharing stories among the group, providing tips and resources, etc.)
o In 1065, relates the information to the client’s business
· Develop teaching techniques from a feedback system