Join us as we revolutionize the hospital pharmacy landscape!
Our mission is to wow customers with smart, elegant solutions that help healthcare providers increase efficiency, safety and visibility from manufacturer to bedside.
Our ‘vibe’ is start-up, but we already have over 500 customers who are tracking medications using our proven solutions. If you have a knack for making complex things simple and an interest in the practical application of artificial intelligence and IoT technologies, we have a place for you!
Kit Check is looking for a Senior Software Engineer to help us redefine and grow our suite of healthcare data products to further the company’s mission of Medication Intelligence. Developing a financial management and analysis application for hospitals and other care settings, the Senior Software Engineer will lead and build software that is destined to change the way prescriptions are ordered and managed for the better.
What you’ll get from us
- An opportunity to solve problems of scale, performance, and user experience
- Room to be creative and choose your own path
- Trust in your sense of ownership
- Dedicated budget for training and career development
- The chance to help redefine what’s possible in health care software
- Coworkers who you’ll learn from, who will push you and who are looking to learn from you
What we need from you
- Love of solving problems and building things at scale
- Significant experience with Java software development including Spring/Boot and Hibernate. Docker would be a plus.
- Deep, near DBA level understanding of SQL (Postgres) to ensure that the database is well designed, fast and scalable
- History of building full-stack, production applications
- Understanding of software engineering best practices (code reviews, source control, build processes, testing, etc.)
- Working knowledge of AWS native services especially Kubernetes, CloudFormation, and CloudWatch
- Empathy with your coworkers and our customers
- Exemplification of our core values (Get Stuff Done, Join Forces, Honor the Customer, Redefine Possible, and Have Fun)
- Sense of ownership in your work
What we’d also love to see
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration Continuous Deployment tools
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar
- A portfolio of previous (and stunning) work
Why Kit Check?
We truly believe that where you work matters and we want happy employees. So join us on our mission – we intend to have a heck of a good time as we get there.
-Time off when you need it – unlimited vacation days!
-Generous insurance coverage
-401k program with a company match
-Employee stock options
-Fun, collaborative culture with lots of employee activities (and snacks)!
Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans/Disabled