Overview: Come work at Klein – A MIND Technology Company. Klein is a leading global firm in the side scan sonar market. We are searching for a committed Sales & Marketing Intern to join our excellent sales and marketing team for 15-20 hours/week this summer. The Marketing & Sales Intern will complete all tasks assigned by the manager, which may include conducting market research, identifying business opportunities, managing email campaigns, generating sales leads, making cold calls, participating in meetings, and assisting the Sales department wherever possible. You should be able to take instruction, but also work unsupervised when required. If you’re hard-working and dedicated, Klein is an ideal place to get ahead. Apply today!
- Coordinate with the marketing design and content teams to generate digital and print advertising material.
- Conduct market research and identify new sales opportunities.
- Contribute to collaborative efforts and assist with the organization of promotional events.
- Collect and analyze consumer behavior data (e.g. web traffic and rankings).
- Update documents and sales records.
- Review sales performance against sales targets.
- Prepare reports on marketing and sales metrics.
- Monitor and report competitors’ marketing and sales activities.
- Attend and participate in meetings, workshops, events, and exhibitions.
- Enhance Klein’s CRM platform (HubSpot) by assisting with lead import, support ticket management, and outbound marketing campaigns.
- Log everything learned and deliver presentations to staff.
- Work closely with the manager or assigned staff member and completing all allocated tasks.
- High school diploma or similar.
- Driver’s license may be required.
- Strong self-motivation, communication, and presentation skills.
- Ability to work alone or as part of a team.
- Superb interpersonal skills.
- A professional appearance.
- Exceptional knowledge of MS Office.
- Possess search engines, web analytics, and business research tools acumen.
- Solid computer skills, including MS Excel, web analytics and Google Adwords.
- Working knowledge with CRM programs (particularly HubSpot) is a plus.
- Interest in marine science or hydrographic mapping is a plus.