What is Klyxx?
We’re a full-stack growth agency. We don’t just help a company set goals and strategy, we find solutions and help them execute them from the ground up.
We have designers, developers, marketers, and data scientists who work together to actually grow clients while keeping a close eye on quality.
We aren’t afraid of change or pivoting strategy, and that’s what allows us to be successful in helping clients like Logitech and Sports Illustrated understand what’s going wrong in their business– and then work together to fix it — all without the corporate stuffiness.
Who We Are
We’re a close-knit team of people who like to make an impact. We bring people from all walks of life (designers, developers, data scientists, & marketers) together to help our clients build & grow their businesses. But we like to do in style with weekly socials, unlimited vacation, and less of the corporate stuffiness.
What You’ll Do
Every client is different, and so are each of our team members. As a Junior Growth Marketer, we’ll identify your strengths to give you a taste of every aspect of the world of marketing and strategy consulting. You’ll be assigned to two to three clients and handle all of Klyxx’s services, social media advertising, copywriting, email campaigns, and strategizing.
- Recent graduate or pursuing a degree in Business, Marketing, or Communications
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite or Google Suite applications
- Data literate – be able to look at data, draw conclusions, and develop insights.
- Writing skills – write punchy, attention-grabbing copy for our clients.
- Creativity – modern day problems require modern day solutions.
- Self-Starter – able to get stuff done, in or out of the office.
- Fast learner – we expect our junior growth marketers to jump in right away and grasp new concepts quickly and efficiently
- Tech savvy – able to learn new softwares and programs
- Prior experience in Growth Marketing is a plus!
- Experience with social media advertising (Facebook, Instagram, etc.)
- Experience with email and/or content marketing campaigns
- Experience working with WordPress and/or other content managers
- Familiarity with Google Analytics and/or other website tracking software
- Familiarity with Facebook Ads, Google Ads, Apple Search Ads
- Hourly pay with the possibility of moving to a full-time position, plus revenue share bonus and commission opportunity
- Upward mobility – most of our Junior Growth Marketers convert to Senior Growth Marketers and eventually, Growth Managers, Specialists, or Strategists.
- Flexible workplace – we trust our employees to work remote or in-office as it suits them.
- Flexible hours – just because 9-5 works doesn’t mean it’s good. We let you work at your own place, as long as you get your work done.