Korn Ferry is seeking an Associate Consultant to join its Advisory team in the Sales Effectiveness practices. Our Associate Consultant will support client engagements primarily in our Rewards and Benefits solution area.
Our Associate Consultant will be a member of a project team, working with more seasoned consultants and practitioners to deliver client solutions, where there is a balance of quantitative and qualitative analysis. A key focus of the role is on the delivery of analytical work, including survey benchmarking, excel modeling, market research and data collection and using available tools and resources to meet Rewards and Benefits project requirements.
The work is largely office based and will also involve client facing opportunities. Our Associate Consultant will participate in client meetings and help deliver presentations with the support and guidance of more seasoned consultants. With the support of more senior colleagues, the Associate Consultant will learn and apply a range of concepts, tools and KF methodologies in order to support client projects in the domains of rewards and benefits.
- Deliver high quality analytics, contribute to design and advisory work with increasing independence that meet expectations for timeliness, accuracy and completeness.
- Perform research and summarize findings; answer basic and more detailed questions regarding data analysis and related findings.
- Over time, develop and demonstrate the capacity to identify and report on the meaning behind the analysis and its implications for client solutions. Examples include, commenting on and interpreting analyses/data to further project objectives and/or the client’s relationship with KF.
- Demonstrate thoughtfulness, responsiveness, and resourcefulness in approaches that are used to meet client project demands.
- Participate in client facing meetings and presentations with the support of more senior practitioners or project leader. May have more independent conversations with client contacts at manager level and below to explain scope of work, information provided, clarify context, requests for information, etc.
- Over time, manage small projects and/or a work-stream within a larger project. Projects may last several weeks to months.
- Collaborate internally and assist clients with collecting and/or delivering information on client sites under the guidance of a project leader.
Skills & Experience
Typically, a relevant Bachelor’s degree with professional work experience, ideally in professional services firm or internal sales operations, finance, or human resources function.
- Knowledge and contribution are focused primarily towards the domains of rewards and benefits, as well as on work measurement and classification initiatives and client needs. Has an interest in understanding the “workings” of a wide variety of organizations and the frameworks that guide practices in the rewards and benefits space, as well as in the organization strategy space;
- Able to work reasonably independently to apply core/standard methods and tools within these domains to address client needs, but with the support and guidance of the project lead or more senior practitioners. This includes exercising a strong technical ability in Excel, but also PowerPoint and Word for impactful reporting for client audiences.
- Capable of drafting a range of project deliverables with the support a lead consultant.