City : Remote
About Us : Korn Ferry is a global organizational consulting firm. We help clients synchronize strategy and talent to drive superior performance. We work with organizations to design their structures, roles, and responsibilities. We help them hire the right people to bring their strategy to life. And we advise them on how to reward, develop, and motivate their people.
Our 8,600 colleagues serve clients in more than 50 countries. We offer five core solutions:
- Organizational Strategy
- Assessment and Succession
- Talent Acquisition
- Leadership Development
- Rewards and Benefits
Korn Ferry is searching for individuals looking to start an exciting career in Talent Acquisition as an Associate Recruiter! We have a training class starting on July 14th where we will be providing hands on training to learn about candidate care and sourcing. Once training is complete, our Associate Recruiters will have the opportunity to support one of our exciting new clients alongside one of our experienced Recruiters.
As an Associate Recruiter, you will be responsible for supporting the recruiting process and guiding candidates through their application, interview and job offer journey.
• Partner with a client facing Recruiter to review candidate qualifications and facilitate the consideration process
• Review Video On Demand Interviews / Conduct Phone Interviews to affirm qualifications
• Facilitate outreach to candidates to ensure they have questions answered and understand how complete required actions to continue in the interview process
• This includes identifying candidate needs, clarifying information and educating about Anthem career opportunities
• Building and maintaining relationships with candidates throughout the recruitment process by effectively providing responsive and proactive customer service via e-mail, and telephone
• Documenting, tracking, and maintaining records and the status of candidates in the applicant tracking system
• Performing various administrative duties that support the recruiting function
• Navigating multiple systems, programs, and screens at the same time
• 2+ years of recruiting, administrative, customer service or call center experience in a team-oriented professional environment
• 4-year degree in lieu of 2+ years of work experience
• 2+ years of experience working with databases and all Microsoft Office tools with proficiency in Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• 2+ years of organizing & managing own workload with a focus on details and a sense of urgency to meet deadlines
• 2+ years of experience working in a fast-paced environment while effectively coping with change
• Superior listening, verbal, and written communication skills
• Ability to resolve challenging situations calmly and professionally
• High School Diploma
Korn Ferry is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer – Minority/Female/Disability/ Veteran. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
If you currently work for Korn Ferry or one of our affiliates, you must be eligible to apply for a different position within Korn Ferry to use the Careers Site. If you accept such a position, your benefits programs and Human Resources policies may change. Please consult with your HR contact for the new position concerning application eligibility, including any immigration/visa needs, benefit programs, and HR policies applicable to that position.