LAC Group is seeking Metadata Specialists to work on a remote 2-year project for a world-renowned media/entertainment organization. The Metadata Specialists will be responsible for reviewing, editing and adding comprehensive metadata within a predefined methodology on the organization’s complete asset collection.
This is an excellent opportunity to work on a massive archiving/metadata project with one of the most renowned media companies in history. It will be an ongoing full-time employment position (the project is slated to last 2 years) and will be fully remote. Candidates can be located anywhere in the USA or Canada.
- Review digital assets (photos, articles, etc.) to create and edit pre-existing metadata to capture necessary information.
- Create, edit and update metadata tags according to complex predefined organization-based methodology and work within the content management system.
- Communicate and work within a large project team.
- Manage workflow and meet project deadlines on a consistent basis.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university is required.
- At least 1-2 years of experience in metadata tagging for multimedia (photo, film, tv, print, etc.) materials or related experience.
- Experience with Digital Asset Management software and metadata standards is required.