LAC Group is seeking Remote Payroll Processing Coordinators for a prestigious news and media company. The Payroll Processing Coordinators will be responsible for payroll processing (utilizing Kronos), invoices and expenses for contractors throughout the US. These will be full-time benefitted positions that will be remote. There will be two shifts to cover 7 AM – 9 PM ET Monday-Friday (there will be weekend availability as well for those interested/available for weekend work).
- Process payments, payroll (utilizing Kronos) and invoices for contractors (including union) including approving timesheets and expense reports for the US.
- Communicate, answer questions and troubleshoot any related issues or inquiries.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or related area from an accredited university is strongly preferred.
- At least 2+ years of experience processing invoices, timesheets/payroll and expense reports. Experience with unions (especially in media, entertainment, etc) is a plus.
- Experience with Kronos is required.
- Experience of SAP is required.
- Candidate must be well organized and be able to work independently with little supervision.