Contract Data Analyst:
Founded in 2019, Lasso Partners is a boutique investment advisory firm focusing on accelerating the growth of nascent small to middle market TMT companies. Additionally, Lasso has a private equity arm (Lasso Capital) deploying capital into commercial real estate across the US. Due to rapid growth in deal flow and revenue, the firm has a unique opportunity for a savvy and skilled data analyst (current student or a recent graduate) to work with the c-suite in order to automate financial reporting.
In this Role You Will:
– Dive deep into Lasso’s data in order to create a fine-tuned reporting tool for investors.
– Answer deal KPI questions as they come up in order to create data driven strategic business plans.
– Create reporting and visualizations to guide our business and allow team members to take action quickly.
– Hands-on experience working with very large datasets, including statistical analysis, data visualization, data mining, and data cleansing/transformation
– Industry level experience using the following languages and tools: Python, SQL, Tableau and Google Analytics
– Prior experience making clean and interactive data visualizations using templates found online.