LaunchBay (based in North Billerica, MA) is a small company focused on product development and commercialization. We are looking for graduate students interns to assist with projects in any of the following areas:
· Equipment/device: design, build, test (mechanical, electrical, control, and automation)
· Sensors (wearable, network) for healthcare and DoD applications
· Sterilization and infection control
· Flexible electronics
· Sustainable technologies
· Drinking water and wastewater treatment technologies
You will gain hands on experience with different stages of product development process including: Concept development, feasibility study and prototype development and testing.
Priority will be given to PhD and Master’s students that can demonstrate:
· Critical thinking
· Passion for applied research and product development
· Hands on experience
· Technical writing skills
We are looking for students that can work full time for 3-6 months but will accommodate part time and flexible working schedule as well.