Seeking paralegal to join family law firm full time. Will consider part time applicants.
Please provide resume and cover letter that includes requested salary. All resumes received in confidence.
• Assist attorney with cases. Communicate with clients, attorneys and court
• General administrative duties
• Other duties as assigned
• Positive attitude, Interest in field
• Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
• Must be detail oriented and highly organized
• Interested in working in a law firm
• Strong communication skills and proper phone etiquette
• 1 to 3 years’ experience performing basic office and clerical type duties in a law firm or professional service organization preferred, but not required
• Ability to handle confidential, privileged, or otherwise sensitive information with discretion and professionalism
• Associate degree and /or bachelor’s degree
No Phone Calls