The Business Analyst has responsibility for assisting the Deposit Operations and Electronic Banking teams in various process improvement work streams, data reporting requirements, and will also assist with various project implementations. This role will report to the VP of Customer Experience and will be a major driving force of meeting the goals and objectives of both Departments.
- Own, complete, and deliver the monthly board reporting for our transactional products and services (Bill Pay, Pop Money, ACH, Wires etc).
- Be able to analyze and derive insights from large amounts of data that support and guide optimal performance. Also, be meticulous when it comes to preparing documentation and reports.
- Translate quantitative analyses and findings into accessible visuals for non-technical audiences, providing a clear view into interpretation of the data
- Grow understanding of the competitive marketplace, business issues, and data challenges to deliver actionable insights, recommendations and business processes
- Establish key performance indicators, identify problems and shortfalls, and propose solutions to optimize performance
- Develop a solid understanding of the various processes and systems and coordinates implementations of process improvements and new systems by coordinating with vendors and internal departments to develop and maintain project schedules, prepare documentation, manage and monitor project activities, design and coordinate testing and evaluating the overall project
- Act as system owner for omni channel communication system and be responsible for making changes within the system and associated reporting
- Assists in mapping and flowcharting of operational process to continually challenge the status quo.
- Bachelors degree; focus in Business Analytics desired.
- Candidate will have 0-3 years of data reporting or business analyst experience in either Banking or Financial Services industries.
- Advanced skills in Word, Excel (e.g. macros, VBA, pivot tables), PowerPoint and Visio (e.g. flow diagrams). Experience with other database and data reporting software such as MySQL, Microsoft SQL, Power BI etc. a plus.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Possesses the ability to interact professionally with all levels within the organization
Has an entrepreneurial spirit and the ability to develop innovative ideas and solutions