Saatchi Art is the world’s leading online art gallery, established with the goal of helping people all over the world connect with art and artists they love. We offer an unparalleled selection of paintings, drawings, sculpture, and photography in a wide range of prices, and provide artists worldwide with an expertly curated environment in which to exhibit and sell their work. Based in Los Angeles, Saatchi Art is redefining the experience of buying and selling art, making it welcoming and accessible for artists and collectors alike.
We are looking for a Hospitality Art Advisory Intern to help support our team of art advisors who curate large-scale art programs for hotels, corporate offices, residential and healthcare projects. You will work with our advisors on project management, marketing, business development and art advisory. This is a paid internship working remotely.
A big vision calls for a big job. As we grow, our need for a Hospitality Art Advisory Intern grows with us.
You’ll Report To: Hospitality Art Advisor
A typical day as a Hospitality Art Advisory Intern might include:
- Project Management – from creating artist contracts to updating Salesforce
- Marketing – preparing postcards, stickers, business cards, and liaising with clients to gather photography of completed projects
- Art Advisory Support: – helping with research on projects and preparing project presentations
- Business Development: organizing client presentations and workshops
You’ll be successful if you are strongly motivated, work well with others as well as on your own, are extremely well organized, show strong attention to detail, can quickly adapt to new systems, and are interested in art and design.
What You Have:
- An avid interest in art and design.
- Very well organized.
- Ability to grasp new systems and software platforms quickly.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Not afraid to wear multiple hats – no job being too small or too large.
- Eager to learn and build valuable experience within a fast-paced and rapidly growing business.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Ability to work as an intern remotely for a minimum of 3 months and 24 hours a week.
What We Have:
- Among Comparably’s 2020 Best CEOs for Diversity and Best CEOs for Women
- eHow is the 2019 & 2020 People’s Choice and official Webby Winner for Social Video/How To-DIY
- OnlyInYourState is ranked the #3 Travel and Information Site (ComScore)
- Well+Good is the 2019 People’s Choice winner of the Webby’s Award for Best Lifestyle Brand
- Leaf Group is among TalentDesk’s 2019 Best Companies To Work For
- Leaf Group is among the 2019 Built In LA Best Companies To Work For
- Well+Good is the 2018 winner of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Company Award
- MyPlate is the 2018 winner of the Webby Award for Best Design
- Winner of the 2017 Best Company for Diversity award Comparably
Leaf Group is a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace that reflects our customers and the world we live in. We encourage people from all backgrounds, ages, abilities, and experiences to apply for our roles. Leaf Group is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy or caregiver status, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Leaf Group is a house of brands, creating and cultivating digital-first companies in growing lifestyle categories: Fitness & Wellness (Well+Good, Livestrong.com); Home & Decor (Hunker, Society6, Deny Designs), and Art & Design (Saatchi Art, The Other Art Fair). Additionally, we have performance focused brands in key categories such as Travel, Pets, and DIY (OnlyInYourState, Cuteness, eHow). Our media and marketplace brands are authentic and authoritative, reaching a large and growing passionate audience.
We work in a fun, collaborative environment that is diverse, adventurous, and open-minded. We look for proactive, accountable people focused on continuous learning and growth to push themselves and our businesses forward. Check us out here.
If the Leaf Group Talent Acquisition department, or any current company employee, receives an unsolicited resume from a third party recruiting agency and Leaf Group does not have a signed Agency Agreement active, Leaf Group will not be deemed liable to pay a placement fee. The unsolicited resume will be considered a gift and can be considered for our recruitment efforts.