Who we are:
Learning Seeds combines great teaching with innovative technology to help children build positive social habits. Our unique techniques help children expand autonomy and build authentic social connections. We thrive on changing the lives of children and their families, and we’re actively expanding our team to increase our reach.
We’re looking for a voluntary Social Impact Fellow whose visions align with ours. It is important to us that this partnership is mutually beneficial and we are able to help you take on meaningful projects that will help you advance in your own career and interests.
Who you are:
You’re a fast-paced, naturally curious individual and you care deeply about supporting young children. You thrive on the thrill of making a true difference in a child’s life. You’re creative, tech-forward, and flexible. You’re a results-driven optimist with a strong drive to celebrate practitioner successes and share them with colleagues and parents. You will challenge the status quo and you’re willing to roll up your sleeves to make it happen.
We are looking for a Social Impact Fellow focused on Education Research and Data Analysis to analyze written episodes and audio/video recordings of our Enlightened Shadow practitioners working with children. You will identify strategies used by practitioners that increase connections for children, and identify how motivation levels are assessed and altered as we increase children’s endurance. You will turn these “key moments” into strategies in our database, scaling the work of our experienced educators to create highly usable knowledge for parents, educators, and prospective Learning Seeds practitioners. Access to our video database additionally provides our Impact Fellows with the incredible opportunity to learn directly from the expertise of each of our highly trained educators, an experience that past Fellows have described as invaluable to their current teaching practice.
- An ability to write succinctly and clearly and receive feedback
- Analyse written/audio/video examples for strategies that work
- Enter data into our Learning Seeds Database utilizing our specialized organisation system
- Collaborate with teammates while remaining flexible and curious
- Proficient with basic technology (mobile apps, online calendars, spreadsheets, websites)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Fresh perspective and dedication to expanding the reach of Learning Seeds