Marketing Project/Technical Assistant – (Remote, Washington, DC)
Our client, a prominent Washington, DC law firm has an immediate need for a Marketing Project/Technical Assistant to support their practice by assisting with competitive market research and database management. Our client is in need of someone to start ASAP on a 30–60 day contract basis with the possibility of extension. They are open to reviewing resumes of tech savvy entry-level or experience candidates. Applicants should be local to the Washington, DC metro area but will be able to work remotely at least 90% of the time.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Setting up a Mansfield Rule (a Diversity & Inclusion initiative) task force SharePoint site.
- Creating a Regional Marketing folder on a shared drive.
- Competitive research aimed at identifying conference organizations and membership for partner planning.
- Identifying matter descriptions and practice group language to save in a shared marketing proposal/pitch database.
- Strong database and/or SharePoint related experience. CRM (Contact Relationship Management) database experience is a plus.
- College degree, ideally in related field
- Research experience
- Comfort level with technology and ability to learn quickly.
Please send your resume to SupportStaff@legalplacements.com for consideration. Thank you.
For over 20 years Legal Placements, Inc. (LPI) has been working with the top law firms, associations and corporations in the DC metro area to connect professionals to jobs they can’t find anywhere else. The recruiters at LPI are vested in taking the time to get to know each candidate and finding the right match for each individual. Our extensive industry knowledge is a resource that we share with every candidate to help prepare for each step of the interview process and negotiate the best possible salary. In working with LPI, you are able to have direct access to hundreds of hiring decision makers in the DC area. We place direct hire and temporary legal professionals primarily in the Virginia, Washington, DC & Maryland; but also throughout the nation.