Why Work at Lenovo
Here at Lenovo, we believe in smarter technology for all, so we spend our time building a society that’s brighter and more inclusive.
And we go big. No, not big—huge.
We’re not just a Fortune 500 company, we’re one of Fortune’s Most Admired. We’re in 180 countries, working with 63,000 brilliant colleagues and counting. And we’re known for the world’s most complete portfolio of smart technology, from devices to software to infrastructure.
With our ingenuity, we help millions—not just the select few—experience our version of a smarter future.
The one thing that’s missing? Well… you…
Description and Requirements
Targeting a Summer 2022 start date.
About Our Team:
Lenovo is the #1 provider of Education devices worldwide. We are a diverse team that develops hardware, and solutions that bring out the best in both educators and students. We are passionate about technology, but also about how it can transform education. How can AI help students learn and help teachers be more effective? How can our technology help make distance learning seamless and allow for greater knowledge sharing and drive better learning outcomes? Our team is looking for someone who is passionate about technology and how it intersects and enhances teaching and learning. What You Will Do A successful candidate will be a person who can help answer the question: How can we help our customers drive classroom modernization and school transformation through new EDU solutions? Do you enjoy engaging in data, doing critical internal and competitive analysis, and building product solutions? The right person will be someone who is passionate about products, wants to innovate, and can take ownership in building cross-functional solutions that improve the EDU Segment. Key
- Interfacing with multiple product teams to align EDU strategy with product launch timelines.
- Creating Executive presentations on strategy, market share in the Education segment.
- Owning project implementation and execution with global, cross-functional teams.
- Helping to build an annual strategic plan and budget development.
- Coordinating and contributing to quarterly/monthly business performance reviews; contribute with market and competitor insights to improve business performance.
- Contribute to improvements in assigned business processes.
This role may be a great fit for you if you like to be a critical member of a growing team and you aren’t afraid to ask questions or take ownership of your projects. You are not averse to breaking, where needed, adopting where it makes sense, and building something new. You should enjoy working with and presenting to cross-functional teams.
- A Bachelor’s degree in business, engineering, finance, or related.
It Would Be a Plus If You:
- A focus on product/lifecycle management.
- You are familiar with the dynamic, shifting landscape that is worldwide education,
- You get things done and inspire your colleagues to do the same.
- Have experience developing and applying data-driven solutions, and can point to key projects where you have driven measurable outcomes.
- An entrepreneurial mindset, constantly looking for problems to solve and willing to be accountable for the business’s performance.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any federal, state, or local protected class.
To learn more about our university programs and register to attend an upcoming information session or event, please visit: https://ripplematch.com/company/lenovo/