- Coordinate anniversary gifts and recognition for all employees and interns.
- Plan virtual events/games/activities/escape rooms/happy hours for team-building and bonding.
- Coordinate mentorship within the organization with Board members and interns.
- Support interns and leadership in daily activities, including submitting commission reimbursement reports or clocking their hours.
- Build out a Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion task force with KPIs
- Create policies and practices that adhere to the company’s values
- Prepare agendas for board meetings and attend meetings to take notes.
- Order branded clothing for all team members.
- Send corporate gifts to clients.
- Speak to clients after they have received services to get critical feedback.
- Monitor a team Snapchat for all interns and staff. And facilitate prompts in them for others to respond to!
- Ensure all team members have opportunities for continued education, blog-writing, etc.
This internship is a one-year long, virtual/remote, unpaid internship (10 hours/week minimum)!!! To apply, please email kyrah@LEADnow.org with your resume and cover letter. If you don’t do this, you won’t be eligible for the position.
Students should consult with academic faculty to determine if this unpaid experience will earn credit.
Eligibility for all positions:
- Currently enrolled in or graduated from an undergraduate program
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Highly motivated and has excellent organizational skills
- Passion for mental health education
- Innovative mindset, self-starter, creative
- Hardworking and responsible with time
- Prior knowledge of mental illness/health education promotion
- MUST BE ABLE TO SELF-MOTIVATE AND WORK VIRTUALLY
Eligible students will be interested in social innovation, mental health education, and business/nonprofit development. They will also have the chance to work with a collaborative startup team, intent on revolutionizing health education nationwide. The majority of work will be done virtually, complemented by weekly one-hour in-person meetings.
Let’s Empower, Advocate, and Do, Inc. (LEAD), a student-founded social enterprise providing mental health certification and holistic health education across the US.