Sales and Community Outreach Internship – 10 hours per week; Year-long position held virtually
- Sales of mental health education, programming, courses, etc. to a variety of youth-serving industries including public schools, summer camps, sports teams, and Corporate America.
- Create marketing funnels using blogs and shareable pieces of content and videos online
- Unpaid position but 10% COMMISSION IS OFFERED!!!
Eligibility for all positions:
- Currently enrolled in or graduated from an undergraduate program
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Highly motivated and has excellent organizational skills
- Passion for mental health education
- Innovative mindset, self-starter, creative
- Hardworking and responsible with time
- Prior knowledge of mental illness/health education promotion
- MUST BE ABLE TO SELF-MOTIVATE AND WORK VIRTUALLY
Eligible students will be interested in social innovation, mental health education, and business/nonprofit development. They will also have the chance to work with a collaborative startup team, intent on revolutionizing health education nationwide. The majority of work will be done virtually, complemented by weekly one-hour in-person meetings.
Let’s Empower, Advocate, and Do, Inc. (LEAD), a student-founded social enterprise providing mental health certification and holistic health education across the US.
Please submit the required materials but also email Micayla@LEADnow.org for an interview.