At PillSmart, we’re bringing joy and delight to the experience of mental healthcare by leveraging design, engineering, and science. We are a fast-growing venture (still in stealth), and as part of our team, you’ll have the opportunity to grow your career, contribute your ideas to life-changing products, and—above all—have fun on the journey.
• Perform research tasks with a view to gathering data pertaining to industry, company and customer trends
• Provide support in formulating novel business models and customer acquisition strategies
• Assist in developing marketing material with a view to supporting the company’s marketing strategies
• Identify organizations and customers that would be suitable for partnerships
• Develop and test innovative methods of acquiring potential customers
• Analyze qualitative and quantitative data to uncover competition and industry information
• Write reports and value propositions for the benefit of different users and customers
• Write and publish progress reports, identify project milestones and recommend needed modifications
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or currently working towards a bachelor’s or master’s degree in marketing, business, or a related field
- Successful completion of introductory courses in business, marketing, or equivalent
- Eager to learn and work with unfamiliar, challenging topics
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multitask.
- Cope well under pressure.