As a Business Development Specialist at Lexington Medical, you will provide direct sales, marketing and customer support to drive revenue. We are looking for bright individuals who are interested in a highly visible role to drive utilization of the company’s minimally invasive surgical stapling solutions. This individual will be responsible to identify, qualify, and develop leads to assist in closing new business opportunities. As this individual will serve as a partner to our field sales team and surgeon customers, this is a great opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of millions of patients worldwide.
· Perform research to uncover and qualify potential sales opportunities.
· Maintain and expand the database of prospective customers in Salesforce.
· Coordinate and execute lead generation activities such as outbound calls, campaign support, and follow up.
· Route qualified sales opportunities to field sales team and assist with appointment setting.
· Sell vision of how Lexington Medical’s products benefit surgeons, administrators, and patients.
· Provide customer support from product trial, 1st purchase and onward to strengthen customer satisfaction and loyalty.
· Liase with practice administrators, surgery schedulers, and materials managers to support product cost analyses, drive product utilization and streamline case preparation to generate revenue.
· Help to create and distribute quotes for opportunities as identified.
· Partner with customers to help customers attract new patients by utilizing marketing tools and best practices.
Other duties as requested.
Desired Skills and Experience
The ideal candidate will be a motivated individual looking to grow professionally in a fast-paced environment.
· Bachelor’s degree in business-related field
· 2-4 years of experience in business development and/or account support
· Thrives in dynamic, entrepreneurial environment
· Results-orientated with a positive outlook and a clear focus on high performance and revenue generation
· Strong oral/written communication, interpersonal, organizational and follow-up skills
· Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
· Strong web and computer skills, familiarity with CRM tools preferable (e.g. Salesforce.com)
· Knowledge of health care and digital marketing tools a plus
· Ability to manage multiple priorities and work cross-functionally
· Ability to problem solve in a fast-paced environment