Lifeway is one of the world’s largest providers of Christian resources. Voted one of 2019 Forbes’ Best Midsize Employers, the campus is located in the heart of Nashville, Tennessee. Our headquarters team leads, produces, and delivers biblical solutions to fulfill the mission and vision of Lifeway’s ministry.
As a Marketing Strategist, you will design trustworthy experiences that fuel ministry by developing marketing strategy for Lifeway.com. You’ll create email and text message marketing campaigns that are effective, accurately targeted and on brand. You’ll also share accountability for year over year growth in the e-commerce area.
As a Marketing Strategist you will:
- Develop overall Lifeway.com email and text message marketing strategy
- Define market segmentation and content planning, program health and growth and leverage the marketing channel to deliver assigned revenue and channel budget targets, as well as support organizational priorities.
- Coordinate marketing projects from project launch, to communicating with organizational leaders, inputting jobs into project management system, etc
- Create, edit and proof copy for various types of marketing communications
- Participate in meetings with ministry teams to provide e-commerce marketing support and subsequent communications to marketing teams
- Identify and interpret trends in customer behavior, data on program performance and industry activity
- Develop customer education messaging on platform and functionality enhancements for assigned channels.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Advertising, Public Relations, or similar
- 2 years marketing experience working on a creative team in a corporate or agency environment
- 2 years digital marketing experience, specifically in e-commerce email development
- Ability to communicate with and work effectively on cross functional teams
- Strong customer relations skills
- Copywriting, proofing and editing skills