The Role at a Glance
We are excited to bring on a Customer Care Client Services Assistant to join our Customer Care team supporting Workplace Solutions in our Atlanta, GA; Charlotte; NC; Omaha, NE; Phoenix, AZ; Dover, NH; Randor, PA; Greensboro, NC or Ft. Wayne, IN offices.
The Customer Care Center will provide you with several weeks of paid training, coaching and development to perform in this fast-paced environment.
As a Client Services Assistant, you will be responsible for taking inbound calls from brokers, administrators and employees in regard to their enrollment, billing or coverage questions for short-term disability, long-term disability, life, dental and vision insurance needs. You will act as the first point of contact for our customers and will provide a positive customer experience. As a member of the team, you will educate the customer on the purpose of their call through to resolution or to the appropriate department if necessary. This opportunity will provide insight into the world of group insurance administration while gaining new skills through a defined career pathing and development program. If this sounds like a role for you, please read on!
What you’ll be doing
- Communicate with roughly 50-70 customers throughout the day, answering their questions, providing general guidance and triaging to appropriate departments when necessary while utilization multiple applications and platforms.
- Provide accurate, timely, responses to the customer via verbal and written communication.
- Communicate effectively through email/phone with internal/external stakeholders in a customer centric and professional demeanor while recognizing what needs to be done to meet customers’ expectations and demonstrates flexibility/responsiveness to meet customer needs on routine work independently.
- Identifies, recommends and champions process improvements and organizational initiatives to positively influence the team and quality.
What we’re looking for
Must-have experience (Required):
- High School Diploma or GED
- 0-1+ years of administrative support, customer service and/or data entry that directly with the specific responsibilities for this position
- Ability to communicate effectively (verbal/written)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Nice-to have Experience (Preferred):
- Data entry and research experience in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to maneuver through multiple systems as needed