We are seeking current students to join our customer service team on a part-time basis. This is a great opportunity to work for a Fortune 200 financial services company, gain experience, and earn competitive pay. You can work remotely while obtaining your degree! The position will start in August 2021.
General Purpose of Job
As Part Time Telephonic Intake Rep., you will perform and deliver on routine assignments for your assigned client service area(s) of responsibility independently in accordance with established procedures/guidelines. You will serve as a direct point of contact for customers ensuring that good customer relations are maintained, and customer inquiries and concerns are resolved fairly and effectively. This role has a remote job option that can be performed anywhere in the United States except in Colorado.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Delivers routine work independently, in accordance with established procedures and guidelines, in a timely manner and meets deadlines appropriately.
- Documents customer interactions in appropriate system(s).
- Escalates client service issues or concerns to senior team members and/or management.
- Maintains customer confidentiality while complying with privacy regulations.
- Makes routine & non-routine decisions under close supervision, applying limited discretion within role except for matters of significance which affect the business as a whole or a significant part of it, in accordance with established procedures/guidelines
- Meets or exceeds departmental quality and service standards.
- Performs research to respond to customer inquiries.
- Performs task by applying core knowledge obtained from the role and acquires increasingly more knowledge to apply in the role.
- Provides accurate, timely information meeting the customer’s needs through problem resolution.
- Provides customer service to internal and/or external stakeholders, recognizes what needs to be done to meet customer needs and demonstrates flexibility and responsiveness to meet customer needs.
- Recognizes general issues/concerns for assigned area(s), explains effect on the customer’s service experience, and suggests process improvements.
- Responds to and resolves customer inquiries meeting departmental quality and production standards.
- Supports and promotes change management and/or departmental/enterprise initiatives within assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Works overtime as needed.
Additional Position Responsibilities
- Carries out duties in compliance with all state and federal regulations and guidelines. Complies with all company and site policies and procedures.
- Makes a positive contribution as demonstrated by: – Making suggestions for improvement – Learning new skills, procedures and processes
- Performs other duties as required.
- Remains current in profession and industry trends.
Other Skills and Abilities
- Ability to perform under stress in cases of emergency, critical or hazardous situations.
- Ability to work with others in a team environment.
- Demonstrates ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrates solid relationship management skills with internal and/or clients (e.g. management, peers, colleagues, customers, etc.).
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal skills with a collaborative style.
- Demonstrates strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize workload and multi-task while maintaining strict attention to detail.
- Demonstrates the ability to use sound judgment and discretion regarding confidential information.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Successfully completes regulatory and job training requirements.
- High School or GED – Minimum Required
0 – 1+ Years of general experience – need not be directly related to position (Required )