Litnerd is looking for paid Business Development Interns to support the Business Development team.
Litnerd blends Hollywood to ELA instruction. Litnerd is an ed-tech/education media start up that transforms diverse books and curriculum into engaging episode series.
Role & Responsibilities [This is a phone-dial heavy role.]
- Contact leads on the phone and book leads into a demo meeting
- Conduct high-level conversations and connect with faculty and administrators about their education and technology strategies
- Maintain a pipeline of school-level or district-level leads & prospects
- Track all sales activities in our CRM system
- Undertake additional duties as requested by the Litnerd team
Requirements & Qualifications
- Current undergraduate/graduate students or recent graduate
- Available to work at least 10 hours a week and has availability between 8am – 3pm EST (M-F)
- Strongly self-motivated and committed individual who is goal-orientated, logical, and tenacious
- Excellent phone, written and verbal skills
- Salary: $15/hour
- Ability to learn the ins and outs of business development with a dynamic, innovative ed-tech startup
- Opportunity to have a significant impact on our growing company