As you’re experiencing in your daily life, our tastes and habits are frequently evolving, as well as the way with interact with people, with products and brands. This is why we are looking to you, our future innovators, leaders, and entrepreneurs to tackle our ultimate innovation case competition: Brandstorm.
What is Brandstorm?
Brandstorm, L’Oréal’s ultimate innovation case competition, is the opportunity of a lifetime. Since 1992, Brandstorm has brought together over 40,000 ambitious students a year from all years, majors, and from over the world who have created 10,000+ groundbreaking ideas, innovations, and business models.
To compete, you will form a team of three students to solve a real-life business challenge:
Invent the Beauty Shopping Experience through Entertainment.
We invite you to create a new way to buy and experience Beauty shopping in a more playful and entertaining way. This can involve using social platforms, live-streaming, social commerce, on-demand content, digital services, data or anything new!
What’s the prize? An immersive internship with L’Oréal in Paris to bring your idea to life!
What’s In It For You?
· Access a dedicated recruitment process managed by our USA campus recruitment team – by participating in Brandstorm, you’ll be meeting our recruitment team and have demonstrated valuable skills and a mindset matching our work culture and so we want to potentially hire you! Many Brandstorm alumni have gone on to work for L’Oréal as interns and fulltime employees.
· Tackle a real business case from idea to business concept
· Develop practical business skills and learn about the industry through 80+ hours of available e-learning materials and exclusive live master classes with senior leadership
· Our top 10 USA teams will gain a L’Oréal Mentor
· The winners will get an intrapreneurial experience at L’Oréal in Paris
What’s the Process Like?
· Registration – Register and form your team of three ASAP! Registration will close on February 12
· First Round Submissions – Your first submission pitch will be in the form a 5 minute video and a 3 slide presentation – easy, right? You can start working on as soon as you register and it’s due February 26
· USA National Finals – 10 teams will be selected to compete in front of L’Oréal USA Senior Executives at USA National Finals in mid April.
· Virtual International Semifinals – The winners of the USA National Finals will then have the unique opportunity to participate in meet students from across the world as competitors in the International Virtual Finals in May.
· Worldwide Finals – The Top 10 teams from the Virtual International Semifinals will compete in our worldwide finals at the end of June!
· You are currently an undergraduate or graduate student at an accredited USA based university, excluding MBA and PhD students.
Ready to play? Register Today!