Reporting to the Team Leader of Business Development within The Richard P. Feynman Center for Innovation (FCI), the Business Development Associate (BDA) will support the Los Alamos National Laboratory (LANL) Business Development Executive (BDE) Team while learning the practice of business development at LANL.
In this role you will:
- Gather business intelligence to support technology transition
- Draft commercial plans for new inventions resulting from LANL R&D to help inform decision making on intellectual property (IP) investments
- Learn the basics of IP portfolio development and management as it relates to creating value at LANL
- Observe and learn how to initiate and execute business contracts, e.g. Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDAs), License Agreements, Strategic Partnership Projects with Non-Federal Entities (SPP-NFEs), and Cooperative Research and Development Agreements (CRADAs)
- Support customer discovery activities to identify commercially viable technologies and facilitate their commercialization.
With direct oversight from the BDE Team Leader (TL), the BDA will: work with program and line managers, scientists and principal investigators throughout the Laboratory to understand the overall technical capabilities at LANL, and the intellectual property landscape; review business plans and presentations; and inform FCI’s proactive marketing of LANL technologies.
Create an account upload your resume and cover letter that you submitted previously and apply for the Business Development Associate- (GRA Student). You can go to the link below and you will apply for Job: IRC84459 http://www.lanl.gov/careers/index.php