Love What Matters is a media company telling stories of hope, compassion, personal growth, support and kindness. We reach over 50 million people per month across our website, publishing and podcast network.
We are currently looking for someone who understands the digital landscape. This person must be comfortable developing partnerships, working within social media as well as email. We’re looking for a self-starter who is goal oriented and ready to take on the challenge of continuing our audience growth. You’ll be working directly with the Founder and Chief Content Officer of Love What Matters to have a massive impact on the next generation of audience growth.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
– Create dedicated swaps with leading publishers and brands.
– Create meaningful stream of newsletter subscribers from these efforts, averaging 10,000 net new subs per month.
– Track, optimize and improve LWM weekly email sends. Utilize A/B testing to improve open rates, re-engage old subscribers, headline testing, add value to current newsletter.
– Explore PubExchange for potential partnerships: https://www.pubexchange.com
– Aim for 7-10 meaningful, measurable partnerships, typically 3:1 sharing ratio based on size and engagement.
– Work to get our content syndicated by respected publications, Yahoo!, MSN, Red Tricycle.
– Get LWM content on Smart News, Flipboard, and other audience development opportunities.
4. LWM Facebook Group Growth
– Find/Assign moderators to monitor and improve the quality of the LWM Facebook group.
– Ensure quality content is being submitted, improve video submission process.
5. YouTube and IG Growth
– Cross promote Youtube on Facebook X2 per day, schedule out promotions and grow YouTube Subscribers.
– Cross promote Instagram on Facebook, X2 per day, schedule out promotions and grow IG followers.
6. Overall Platform Growth
– Grow current social platforms, build out future social platforms.