Lumaxia Consulting LLC is looking for a part-time Human Resources Intern to assist in HR Generalist and recruiting duties.
- Execute full-cycle recruiting efforts including research / evaluation; creation of job descriptions; job posting and sourcing; screening; interviewing; selection; offers to candidates; orientation and onboarding
- Develop talent acquisition strategy and execute processes to better enable the organization to attract talent including attending virtual job fairs, developing partnerships with colleges and companies, etc.
- Research and recommend initiatives to improve our employee-focused culture
- Assist with performance management and employee relations functions
- Assist with facilitating payroll as needed
- Manage PFML benefits and all other employee benefits
Job Skills & Qualifications Required:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and handle numerous assignments simultaneously
- Ability to work with teams as well as independently
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Internet applications
- Stellar organization and reporting skills
- Location: Northborough, MA
- Type: Part-Time Internship with Stipend
- Term: 4 to 6 months, 6 months preferred
- Hours: 25-30 hours per week, schedule flexible and TBD
A stipend of $1000-1500, amount to be determined based on performance, will be paid upon completion of the internship.
Lumaxia Consulting, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment opportunities at Lumaxia Consulting, LLC are based upon one’s qualifications and capabilities to perform the essential functions of a particular job. All employment opportunities are provided without regard to race, religion, sex (including sexual orientation and transgender status), pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.