This Sales and Marketing Internship opportunity will offer current college students the unique opportunity to gain real world experience. The internship will be highlighted by learning opportunities provided by senior leadership and an opportunity for future employment with a rapidly changing and growing company.
This is a great opportunity to gain hands-on experience and insight to how marketing messages and sales processes are received in the Business to Business marketplace, with companies of all sizes.
- Assist in monitoring active marketing programs and developing ways to improve those campaigns
- Be available as a resource for senior marketing professionals and company executives who need assistance with completing large projects
- Continue to build and validate our extensive Customer and Prospect database
- Research customers and work closely with the sales team to analyze and implement the best ways to market Lumaxia’s products and services to prospective clients
- Identify contacts in our customer database and walk through a series of qualifying questions, annotating results in our CRM system
- Contact prospects to generate leads for new business opportunities; contact potential students for Lumination Training School courses
- Assist with executing online and offline marketing initiatives, integrating online and new media, email, print, direct mail, social media, company websites, SEM/SEO strategy development, brand awareness
- Assist with content development for digital marketing materials including press releases, contributed articles, advertising initiatives, presentations, events, and conferences
- Provide administrative support including, but not limited to, maintaining promotional inventory, coordinating marketing campaigns for Lumaxia, and monitoring marketing inboxes
Job Skills & Qualifications Required:
- Must be actively working on college undergraduate degree with a Marketing, Communications or Business Major preferred
- Must be a self-starter
- Exceptional written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word, Powerpoint and Excel.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to ramp up quickly on technology that may be unfamiliar such as CRM, applicant tracking and marketing automation systems
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team-oriented environment.
- Location: Northborough, MA
- Type: Internship with Stipend of $1000-1500
- Term: 3 to 6 months, 6 months preferred
- Hours: 15-20 hours per week, with full time hours during summer and school breaks.
A stipend of $1000-1500, amount to be determined based on performance, will be paid upon completion of the internship.
Lumaxia Consulting, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment opportunities at Lumaxia Consulting, LLC are based upon one’s qualifications and capabilities to perform the essential functions of a particular job. All employment opportunities are provided without regard to race, religion, sex (including sexual orientation and transgender status), pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.