Lumaxia Consulting LLC is looking for a Part-Time Technical Recruiting Intern. This position is perfect for motivated students who are looking to work in the fields of Technical Recruiting and Talent Acquisition Management.
- Review job requirements and employment applications to match applicants with job requirements
- Search for job candidates using various sources such as databases, internet recruiting resources, networking, job fairs, media advertisements, recruiting firms or employee referrals
- Select job applicants, confirm their qualifications and refer them to Talent Acquisition Manager
- Interview job applicants as part of the screening process to get information on their work history, job skills, training and education; inform them of the position’s duties and responsibilities, compensation, benefits and working conditions
- Contact applicants to inform them of their application status
Job Skills & Qualifications Required:
- Experience with interviewing candidates, good negotiation skills a plus
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Strong social aptitude and ability to build relationships
- Technical knowledge to be able to talk to candidates and understand particulars of IT positions
- Attention to detail and confidentiality
- Excellent organization and reporting skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and handle numerous assignments simultaneously
- Proficient in MS office and internet applications
- Experience in technical recruiting a plus
- Location: Northborough, MA
- Type: Internship with Stipend
- Term: 3 to 6 months
- Hours: 9A–5P, 25-30 hours per week, remote during COVID
A stipend of $1000-1500, amount to be determined based on performance, will be paid upon completion of the internship.
Why work for Lumaxia? We offer competitive pay, a suite of great benefits including health, dental, vision (full-time positions), training and development opportunities, work-life balance, business casual attire and upward career mobility. If you are a motivated individual looking for a place to grow your career, Lumaxia wants to meet you. Apply today!
Lumaxia Consulting, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment opportunities at Lumaxia Consulting, LLC are based upon one’s qualifications and capabilities to perform the essential functions of a particular job. All employment opportunities are provided without regard to race, religion, sex (including sexual orientation and transgender status), pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.