PLEASE APPLY DIRECTLY TO:
Lux is seeking a passionate designer to support our Research, Consulting, and Marketing functions at Lux Research, Inc. This individual will collaborate with the Research and Consulting teams to distill complex insights and data into impactful and concise visuals. They will work with the marketing team to create promotional content for Lux events, campaign graphics, and support other ad-hoc graphic design needs. This individual understands the importance of designing with a cohesive visual system and identifies opportunities to templatize. They approach their design work with a sense of curiosity and are always looking for new ways to streamline processes and improve their skills. This individual will report to the Product Design Lead.
- Collaborate with the Product Design Lead to establish a consistent visual identity for Lux’s IP
- Work with research to translate Lux’s critical IP into visually compelling models and frameworks
- Develop templates and style guidance for research deliverables in PowerPoint, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Design high-value research deliverables, including infographics, data visualizations, reports, and event presentations
- Create graphics and deliverables to support consulting projects, such as newsletters and infographics
- Support the marketing team by creating promotional and campaign graphics
- BA/BS in art or design is desired
- 2+ years of professional design experience
- Strong portfolio with examples of information design work – please provide a link with your application
- Proficient with Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, and PowerPoint
- Process and detail-oriented
- Collaborative and iterative
- Strong communication skills
- Experience or interest in UX design is a plus
- Prior experience in a research and consulting company is a plus
More About Lux Research
Lux Research is a leading provider of tech-enabled research and advisory solutions, helping clients drive growth through technology innovation. A pioneer in the research industry, Lux uniquely combines technical expertise and business insights with a proprietary intelligence platform, using advanced analytics and data science to surface true leading indicators. With quality data derived from primary research, fact-based analysis, and opinions that challenge traditional thinking, Lux clients are empowered to make more informed decisions today to ensure future success.
For more information visit www.luxresearchinc.com, connect on LinkedIn, or follow @LuxResearch.
Lux Research is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, handicap, race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, ancestry, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or other categories protected by law. Lux Research participates in E-Verify. We will provide the Social Security Administration information from each new employee’s I-9 to confirm work authorization.