As a venture associate at LvlUp Ventures, we expect you to embrace the entrepreneurial scrappiness that is required at a startup. In return, you will receive an education/experience in evaluating technology startups, help first-time founders, and learn about investment strategies.
Job Responsibilities: No day will ever be the same at LvlUp Ventures! But below are some of the responsibilities that can be expected:
- Segment and Identify VC Firms that are strategic fits for our portfolio companies
- Help maintain and update a database of over 10,000 investors.
- Perform due diligence and evaluate startups
- Assigned to Lead and Manage one of our events
- Source potential sponsors, deal-flow, and foster relationships in the entrepreneurial community.
- Design memos and proposals for potential coaching clients.
- Advise portfolio clients on pitch deck design and technological needs.
- Conduct market research and preform due diligence.
- Conduct Web-Scraping for investors on capital raises for portfolio companies.
About LvlUp Ventures
LvlUp Ventures is a Los Angeles based company focused on fostering community and innovation in Southern California. We are an Early-Stage Industry Agnostic Consulting Firm offering personalized hands-on attention to each portfolio client. We help aspiring entrepreneurs become established with brands and investors through our various service offerings: Coaching, Fundraise Prep, Pitch Deck Content & Design Services, and Events.
Our Coaching Services help companies with Executive Coaching, Business Development, Startup Growth/Strategy, Marketing, and Fundraising Prep. LA VentureConnect is LvlUp’s event arm that hosts a bi-monthly event series for a plethora of different digital events ranging from a startup job & internship fair, to VC Panels and Business Exchanges.