JOB TITLE: Full-Time Growth Equity Analyst, Software Team
LOCATION: Boston, MA
FIRM: M33 Growth (www.m33growth.com) invests in companies looking to scale from $5-20M in revenue to $50-100M+. We partner with Founders and CEOs of bootstrapped businesses to accelerate growth and break through as industry leaders. Our target profile is high-growth, profitable companies in the software, healthcare, and services sectors and work with management teams to scale both organically and through acquisitions. We draw on both our prior experience as operators as well as our deep network of entrepreneurs and executives to aid our companies in achieving their breakout potential.
ROLE: We are building a diverse team of talented individuals and are currently recruiting for our Analyst program.
- Key responsibilities include: identifying investment themes, sourcing attractive opportunities, building market maps, and developing relationships with CEOs and Founders to cultivate investment opportunities.
- After 24 months, Full-Time Analysts will be considered for a promotion to Associate, at which point the role will expand to include due diligence, market analysis, investment modeling, and deal structuring.
We have a proven track record of developing Analysts and Associates into Principals, Managing Directors, and senior operating executives; our plan is to continue to utilize this program as the primary means to grow our firm in the future.
PRIOR EXPERIENCE: Our goal is to build a team with complementary skill sets from different backgrounds. Qualities of great candidates include:
- Highly motivated self-starters with strong academic performance, work ethic, empathy, and integrity.
- Prior experience in sales or demonstrated interest in developing sales skills.
- Prior internship experience in investing, investment banking, enterprise inside sales, sales operations, or consulting.
- No prior finance or investing experience is required, but an interest in investing, entrepreneurship, sales, technology, and/or healthcare is preferred.