Madison Park Group (“MPG”) is a “Strategy First” investment banking advisory firm addressing the technology economy through the lens of operators of mission-critical application software. We are looking for a talented and enthusiastic Insights Analyst to join our Philadelphia Office. This is a unique opportunity to lead high-impact research across the entire technology landscape, including high-growth software categories, capital markets, M&A trends, and other operational research.
The Insights Analyst will coordinate with our Investment Banking Coverage team and will be overseen by Managing Directors at MPG. The position requires significant personal curiosity and tenacity; suitable candidates will demonstrate strong analytical and inter-personal skills as well as meticulous attention to detail.
Duties and Responsibilities
Responsibilities will range from longitudinal market research, to high-visibility, time-critical projects. While numerous projects will emerge, the Insights Analyst will be responsible for building, managing, and maintaining the following projects:
· Developing business development-related presentations, including drafting PowerPoint presentation slides, and assembling required analysis material
· Consistent production of software industry reports and market updates
· Maintaining various proprietary internal databases
· Assistance on deal-related research, such as buyer landscapes and market updates
· Working with MPG’s Coverage team to identify growth opportunities for key practice areas
· Assist with financial and operational analysis, as needed
· Research and investigate information from a variety of research sources
· Passing the required securities-related examinations, including SIE, Series 79, and Series 63
· High marks in accounting, finance, and economics coursework
· GPA: 3.5
· Demonstrated interest in technology and finance
· Relevant internship experience