· BA/BS in business, human resources, organizational leadership or related field is required
· Familiarity with ATS system is a plus.
· Communicating with potential job candidates.
· Contacting candidate references and verifying education listings.
· Managing HR records including, résumés, applicant logs, and employee forms.
· Issuing employment contracts and verifying completion.
· Issuing new employees with enrollment documents.
· Conducting employee orientations.
· Explaining employee benefits.
· Maintaining employee timesheets and payroll.
· Responding to HR-related queries within the company.
· Maintaining employee confidentiality.
· Assisting with the distribution of training material
· Highly proficient with Word, Excel and Outlook
· Ability to maintain employee confidentiality
· Superior attention to detail
· Ability to multitask and work with minimal supervision
· Exceptional verbal and written communication skills