Could you be our next Certified Athletic Trainer at St. Joseph’s University?
Why work as a Certified Athletic Trainer with Main Line Health?
- Make an Impact! Are you a Certified Athletic Trainer looking for a great opportunity? If so, then we invite you to consider a career with Main Line Health. The Certified Athletic Trainer manages the injured athlete(s) while acting as liaison between the athlete, coaches, parents, and administrators as well as any other professionals (MD, DO, EMS, etc.). Your care makes all the difference for the patient experience!
- Develop and Grow your Career! Invest in furthering your education through seeking certifications or advanced degrees by taking advantage of our Tuition Reimbursement! This position is eligible for up to $6,000 per year based upon your Full or Part Time status.
- Get Involved! Act as liaison between athlete, physician, coach, parents, and rehabilitation staff. Educate athletes and coaches about the care and prevention of athletic injuries. Manage ancillary staff, student trainers, coaches, and athletes in the all aspects of sports medicine within the athletic trainer’s scope of care. Provide rehabilitation on athletes as ordered by the Physician.
- Join the Team! Like our patients, the Main Line Health Family encompasses a wide range of backgrounds and abilities. Just as each of our patients requires a personalized care plan, each of our employees, physicians, and volunteers, bring distinctive talents to Main Line Health. Regardless of our unique design, we all share a purpose: providing superior service and care.
- Position-Specific Benefits include: You are eligible for up to 4 weeks of paid time off per year based on your Full or Part Time status. We also offer a number of employee discounts to various activities, services, and vendors… And employee parking is always free!
Position: Certified Athletic Trainer – St. Joseph’s University
Shift: Day Shift – Part Time
Prior experience as an Athletic Trainer preferred.
Bachelor’s Degree from NATA (National Athletic Trainers Association) approved curriculum or internship program required.
1. BOC Certified (Board of Certification for the Athletic Trainer) and Pennsylvania State License (or eligible for immediate licensure in Pennsylvania) required.
2. Provider BLS (American Heart Assoc/American Red Cross) required.