The Knowledge Management (KM) Intern is a member of the KM Support Team within the Global Health Systems Innovation (GHSI) department, providing technical support to MSH projects and teams, He/she supports the KM lead in integrating KM across all projects at MSH and supports strategic initiatives to improve learning and impact by providing direct technical support to MSH programs and projects.This includes supporting the development of a Knowledge Hub and conducting data analysis for Technical Exchanges Networks. Other tasks include literature reviews and other research as requested.
- Support KM lead in implementation of Strategy
- Technical Exchange Network
- Support data analysis and reporting for Technical Exchange Networks survey.
- LeaderNet (external e-learning platform)
- Support data analysis and reporting for LeaderNet quarterly reports. This includes mailchimp, website, social media, and membership analytics.
- Assist with development and implementation of a Twitter strategy. The intern will grow the Twitter platform and come up with a strategy for higher social media engagement.
- Support membership engagement. The intern will send out new member questionnaires, which will help curate LeaderNet content.
- Support development and management of the monthly LeaderNet Newsletters. The intern will liaise with LeaderNet partner organizations and internal MSH staff to gather new content.
- Evidence hub
- Contribute to the production and dissemination of evidence-based deliverables to support projects and accelerate the transfer of best practices.
- Contribute to literature reviews, case studies, and review internal institutional knowledge.
- Assist in synthesizing data and literature, as well as relevant program results. Capture key findings in reports or summaries.
This position will be remote.
This is a full-time internship with flexible/negotiable hours.
- Undergraduate or graduate student in Public Health or Pharmacy Degree Programs
- Experience in the use of Microsoft applications to include: MS Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Experience in the use of Google Applications: Docs, Calendar, Gmail, Slides, Sheets
- Excellent interpersonal, coordination, and teambuilding skills.
- Experience in research, data analysis and data visualization
- Learn about knowledge management and the role it plays in public health
- Develop and apply data analytics and research skills
- Build relationships with global health professionals and organizations