Business Development Recruitment Intern, Arlington, VA
MSI is now accepting applications for an internship to help our Recruitment team within our Business Development Unit. The position will last approximately three months, with the possibility for extension based on performance, how well the candidate works with the team, and the needs of the Recruitment team. Internships require a commitment of 28 hours per week. Applicants residing or attending school in the D.C. Metropolitan area are preferred. This is a paid position.
- Post job descriptions on internal and external websites
- Assist with recruitment for international jobs and proposals by arranging interviews, corresponding with candidates, and helping coordinate reference checks
- Manage and update recruitment database.
- Format, write, and edit CVs
- Respond to general inquiries about MSI and our business development team
- Provide additional support to the business development unit as needed
- Professional demeanor and diplomatic communication skills, especially via email
- Attention to detail and ability to prioritize within a multi-tasking environment
- Excellent writing/editing skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and the ability to learn new software programs quickly
- Fluency in a second language, preferably Arabic, French or Spanish
- Interest in international development and/or recruitment
Reasonable Accommodations: MSI is dedicated to hiring an inclusive workforce. If you would like to request reasonable accommodations during the application process, please email MSI.Dept.HRRecruiting@tetratechinc.onmicrosoft.com with “Reasonable Accommodations” in the title. Our recruitment team looks forward to engaging in an interactive process to provide reasonable accommodations for candidates.
Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
MSI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer.