MSI is now accepting applications for an internship to help our Communications efforts. The position will last approximately three months, with the possibility for extension based on performance, how well the candidate works with the team, and the needs of the Commnications team. Internships require a commitment of 28 hours per week. Applicants residing or attending school in the D.C. Metropolitan area are preferred. This is a paid position and is presently remote due to COVID-19.
- Research related to special projects and bids
- Social media posting and analytics
- Digital content writing for web and social media
- Project write ups
- Organization of weekly meetings and tracking progress
- Foreign aid news round ups and summaries for staff
- Provide additional support to the communications team as needed
- Professional demeanor and diplomatic communication skills, especially via email
- Attention to detail and ability to prioritize within a multi-tasking environment
- Excellent writing/editing skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Experience in a work setting with major social media platforms required including Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube required
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and the ability to learn new software programs quickly
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Cloud, including InDesign and Photoshop preferred
- Prior photography or videography experience through an internship or career preferred
- Fluency in a second language, preferably Arabic, French or Spanish
- Interest in international development and/or communications
Reasonable Accommodations: MSI is dedicated to hiring an inclusive workforce. If you would like to request reasonable accommodations during the application process, please email MSI.Dept.HRRecruiting@tetratechinc.onmicrosoft.com with “Reasonable Accommodations” in the title. Our recruitment team looks forward to engaging in an interactive process to provide reasonable accommodations for candidates.
Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
MSI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer.