Marsh is seeking candidates for the following position based in the Singapore office:
Graduate Associate (Marsh Graduate Development Program)
What can you expect?
- The Marsh Graduate Development Program is an award-winning program designed to support and develop you to build your career within Marsh
- Embark on a journey of growth as you undergo an exciting learning curriculum and gain valuable work experience from cross-functional job rotations
- Exposure to a wide range of learning opportunities focused on client servicing and business solutions to provide you with a solid foundation for your future
- A collaborative network across the business that is committed to helping you succeed and fulfill your potential
- A flexible work environment with policies and practices that reflect our commitment to Inclusion & Diversity
- A psychologically safe environment where everyone is invited to share their perspective
What is in it for you?
- Be part of a reputable and recognized brand in the insurance and risk management industry by working with and learning from industry leading experts in the field.
- The opportunity to meaningfully impact our clients and make a difference
- Access to colleague resource groups that provide mentorship and development opportunities
- Participate in multiple avenues to contribute back to society through our social impact forum
What you need to have:
- Singapore citizenship is required for the role
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university. Fresh graduates or recent graduates with less than 2 years of working experience are welcome to apply
- Interest to build your career in the insurance and risk management industry
- Analytical thinking and problem solving skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
What makes you stand out:
- Curiosity to learn
- Inner drive and desire to contribute
- Adaptable and agile
Marsh is the world’s leading insurance broker and risk adviser. With over 35,000 colleagues operating in more than 130 countries, Marsh serves commercial and individual clients with data driven risk solutions and advisory services. Marsh is a business of Marsh McLennan (NYSE: MMC), the leading global professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy and people. With annual revenue approaching US $17 billion and 76,000 colleagues worldwide, MMC helps clients navigate an increasingly dynamic and complex environment through four market-leading businesses: Marsh, Guy Carpenter, Mercer, and Oliver Wyman. Follow Marsh on Twitter @MarshGlobal; LinkedIn; Facebook; and YouTube, or subscribe to BRINK.
Marsh McLennan is committed to embracing a diverse, inclusive and flexible work environment. We aim to attract and retain the best people regardless of their sex/gender, marital or parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, age, background, disability, sexual orientation, and gender identity.