**NEW** All Master’s-level Students in IT Programs…check out this 6-Month, Paid, Co-Op Opportunity! Start in July and work fulltime (35-hours/wk) until the end of the year! Work with a great team and gain valuable experience! Apply today!
The Associate Business and Application Co-Op Analyst role will support the installation/configuration, operation and maintenance of core business software applications utilized within Martin’s Point multiple business units. This role will interact with various departments and teams to ensure that the systems meet departmental specifications, and the business team maximizes the value of the applications. The Associate Business and Applications Co-op Analyst will partner on new ideas for improving patient and member care through technology-based solutions.
- Ensures application configuration is maximized to support business workflows.
- Provides Tier 1 application support.
- Demonstrates continuous efforts to improve operations, resolve incidents, streamline work procedures, and implement technical solutions to meet business requirements.
- Communicates application outages along with problem workarounds/resolutions to service desk staff and IT management in a timely manner.
- Partners with key stakeholders to ensure alignment between the business units, IT and our vendors.
- Participates in eliciting alignment in roadmaps with vendors and business partners in order to maintain supported versions of applications.
- Performs daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all applications, integrations and key processes.
- Monitors applications in partnership with other teams in IT.
- Identifies application issues and escalates appropriately.
- Partners with business to gather requirements, establishes priority and tests changes to internally developed applications.
- Ability to understand database table structures to write reports, queries and scripts to assist the business and ensure integrity of data.
- Contributes to technical documentation, reference and training material as needed.
- Understands aspects of industry best practices and works closely with business partners to evaluate and introduce best practices into the environment.
- In compliance with MPHC’s Department of Defense government contract, any/all persons hired for this position will need to verify their US citizenship and complete the required employment eligibility verification upon hire.
- Currently enrolled in a Master’s Degree Program in Information Technology or Computer Science
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent combination of related education and experience.