Another 6-Month, FT, PAID, Co-Op Opportunity is available as of July 6th for a currently enrolled, Master’s-level Student in an IT Program. Gain valuable experience and work with a great team of IT professionals!
The Business Intelligence (BI) Reporting Co-Op Analyst role will provide analytic and decision support to various internal and external customers at Martin’s Point utilizing the data warehouse as the primary, but not exclusive, source of data.
The BI Reporting Co-Op Analyst will work closely with the Reporting and Architecture teams to provide accurate, timely, and consistent information, which enables informed decisions related to improving performance – clinically, financially, technically, and operationally. This role will have the opportunity to assist in consulting with various departments using their content knowledge and analytical expertise to guide customers on leveraging data and our BI platforms.
- Supports the execution and maintenance of existing production reports to ensure consistent availability of information
- Develops clinical, financial, operational reporting and analyses to support Martin’s Point strategic and tactical needs, as well as to fulfill contractual requirements for internal and external customers
- Develops and maintains dashboards, operational reporting and forecasts of key performance metrics to support decision making and operations for internal customers
- Effectively packages the presentation of reporting and analyses to various audiences using a variety of tools from Excel to PowerPoint to the BI/Analytic Tools to provide maximum availability to customers
- Research new data sources and performs data discovery as required to enable new reporting
- Develops knowledge and understanding of business processes at MPHC to inform analysis
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent work experience in Health Care or Business Administration
- Experience in health care industry, from payer or provider perspective preferred
- Experience related to reporting and analysis of health care related data with strong working knowledge of SQL, Microsoft Access, and Excel preferred
- In compliance with MPHC’s Department of Defense government contract, any/all persons hired for this position will need to verify their US citizenship and complete the required employment eligibility verification upon hire.