Mass Home Care (MHC) is the non-profit trade association representing the Commonwealth’s network of 26 Aging Services Access Points (ASAPs) and Area Agencies Aging (AAAs) that have formed this newly formed entity. This single, statewide network of coordinated care delivers home and community based services to over 60,000 individuals per month, providing over $600 million per year in services.
The mission of MHC and our member agencies is to help individuals live at their highest level of functioning possible, in the least restrictive setting possible, for as long as possible. The safety net of resources and supports our aging network provides to Massachusetts residents over the age 60 and their caregivers has never been more important than it is during these unprecedented times.
A healthcare focused organization headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts is seeking an energetic, hard-working, quick study individual to support the project management office for a newly formed limited liability company (LLC) to promote the efficient delivery of home community-based services (HCBS) that are integrated with healthcare services.
This is an extraordinary opportunity to join an experienced team that has successfully managed social determinants of health (SDOH) and long term services and supports (LTSS) via community-based care services for older adults and individuals with disabilities for over 40 years across the Commonwealth and make an impact!
The candidate will directly support the Care Coordinate Board Officers as they launch the new company that will serve as a single, statewide entity to provide member services, service provider contracting, billing and claims adjudication.
Summary of Position
This full-time position will start flexible, virtually (remote office), however Massachusetts based candidates ONLY are being considered at this time.
This position will support the Project Manager of the Project Management Office and Care Coordinate Board Officers to facilitate day-to-day operations and support strategic new business development for the newly developed LLC.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Project Management Support will vary from day-to-day including but not be limited to the following types of duties and responsibilities:
· Assist in day-to-day operations by answering calls, managing office (supplies, virtual office set-up, etc.) and meeting support needs (collating data in spreadsheets, preparing print documents/hand-outs, etc.)
· Support existing and new statewide managed care, hospital, and accountable care organizations relationships and Steering Committees by scheduling ad-hoc and recurring meetings, hosting virtual meetings, and supporting agendas and meeting minutes development
· Manage calendar and support tracking progress of external meetings and strategic and/or business plan
· Support development of market and competitive analysis and strategic presentations by collecting and collating data and developing graphics
· Support development of marketing and communications materials and business plans in PowerPoint and Excel
· Assist in the completion of proposals/grants and new business presentations in Word
· Triage and assist in responding to in-bound contacts (emails, phone calls, etc.)
· Bachelor’s degree preferred
· Proficiency with Zoom, Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint a must
· Proficiency with data collation/organization a must
· Ability to adhere to and manage to deadlines a must
· Demonstrated experience and success in writing proposals/grants desired
· Proficiency with electronic file sharing software (Dropbox, OneDrive, etc) a plus
As an Ideal Candidate:
· You must possess a high level of personal integrity and work ethic and be highly adaptable
· You must have excellent attention to detail
· You are an effective communicator – both verbal and writing
· You have a desire for learning about healthcare and a passion to improving the healthcare industry
· You are a quick learner and hard working
· You have a good level of intellectual curiosity and are comfortable with managing multiple assignments at a time
Annual salary commensurate with experience with generous benefits will be provided.