About the job
Your core responsibility will be to schedule quality phone appointments as a Membership Coordinator with our current user base for the Equity Sales Team through phone calls and email outreach.
We require part-time interns to work a minimum of 24 hours in a week using a flex schedule (within hours 8 am-8 pm ET- including some weekend hours) and the option to work remotely.
For people who have graduated or are graduating college with an interest in working at Masterworks, this team is generally where you start. We have promoted people from our Membership Coordination team into Research, Acquisitions, Marketing, and Sales roles within the company. We may also consider sponsorship for Securities Licenses (Series 7).
Position and Responsibilities:
Each day, Masterworks has hundreds or thousands of users sign-up to learn more about investing in art. For those users who do not schedule calls with our sales team, you will be responsible for contacting them by phone and scheduling their appointment to make an investment.
Specifically, you will be responsible for:
- ~800-1000 calls per week
- Emails to investors about more information on our platform
- Other tasks may be assigned from time to time
- Resourcefulness on the inner workings of Masterworks when speaking to investors
- $15 / hour
Requirements or Skill Sets:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Art History
- Basic understanding of Financial Markets
- Fluent English speaker
- Must be eligible to work in the US – no exceptions.