MayTech Global Investments is a fast-growing SEC-registered Investment Advisory firm. Based in New York City, MayTech has been investing globally for clients for more than 20 year.
MayTech’s commitment to long-term investment and in-depth research process provides a leading advantage as an investment firm. We take the same long-term approach as we develop and cultivate each employee.
The internship is a great opportunity to get hands-on experience in the investment industry. The intern will be asked to conduct industry and company research, analyze data sets and build financial models. He/she will work closely with portfolio managers. The firm focuses on investing in innovative technology, healthcare and emerging consume companies around the world.
- Conduct industry and company research
- Generate industry and company reports for discussion with portfolio managers
- Build models for specific products
- Use computer programs and tools including Word, Excel, Bloomberg, the Internet, and Reuters
- Collaborate with other team members and share information and insights