Mazars is seeking high-performing graduates to join the Marketing team at Mazars USA. As an Intern in this team you will be responsible for providing the highest levels of client service excellence while working with other professionals and interacting with valued clients.
We may work with numbers, but accounting, tax and advisory is all about people. At Mazars, we pride ourselves on building long-lasting relationships with our teams, clients, and the community.
Mazars USA LLP is an independent member firm of Mazars Group, an international audit, tax and advisory organization with operations in over 90 countries. With roots going back to 1921 in the US, the firm has significant national presence in strategic geographies, providing seamless access to 26,000+ professionals around the world. Our industry specialists deliver tailored services to a wide range of clients across sectors, including individuals, high-growth emerging companies, privately-owned businesses and large enterprises.
Mazars works as a single, integrated team, committed to helping our clients and people succeed by respecting who they are and how they work, adapting our approach accordingly. We take pride in what we do and are committed to playing our part in building the economic foundations of a fair and prosperous world.
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: Ongoing (20-29 hours per week) throughout the year
Mazars USA will accept candidates for this role that are looking to work in the office, remotely, or hybrid.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Proficiency in use of Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Creative Cloud programs, and Google Workspace Suite, Marketo, Asana, Microsoft Dynamics
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong editing, organizational and presentation skills
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented
- Ability to work independently, prioritize, multi-task, and meet deadlines
- Support data entry and CRM maintenance
- Conduct research on companies in various industries that may involve in our business
- Assist in creating marketing campaigns aligned with business goals through digital channels
- Develop dashboards and approaches to optimize marketing performance (in partnership with the data team)
- Collaborate on the creation and editing of marketing collateral
- Stay up to date with digital media developments and contribute to other projects as needed
- Provide regular competitive analysis.
- Competitive base salary and incentive compensation plan
- A comprehensive, competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental and life insurance plans, a generous paid days’ off (PDO) plan, and a competitive 401k Plan for full time professionals
- A dynamic, diverse work experience in a growing global organization
- An inclusive, client-centered environment where you can develop new skills, enhance your overall business knowledge and work with world-class professionals
- Intensive customized training, including in-house leadership development programs, continuing professional education courses, and both classroom and on-the-job training
- Opportunity for International Mobility experiences are also made available at the Senior level